Home Health Aide Job
Golden Health Services, a leading Home Health Care provider has immediate needs for reliable, compassionate, and experienced Home Health Aides/CNAs who wants to make a difference. To provide individualized one to one care to clients in the home settings in Philadelphia area. We are committed to ensuring great and quality care services to our clients, while providing a supportive work environment to our staff and healthcare Professionals. Come join our team of caring and dedicated professionals to make a difference!
- High school diploma or GED
- Home Health Aide/PA CNA Certificate
- Minimum 1 year of working experiences as a Home Health Aide/CNA
- Current CPR Certification
- Up to date Physical and PPD or Chest X-ray clearance
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English or Bilingual
- Car with valid Drivers’ license and Auto Insurance
Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
Meal Preparation & assistance with feeding
Assistance with transferring & ambulating
Laundry, cleaning & light house keeping
Shopping & Errand
Escort to Doctor’s appointments
Assistance with age appropriate activities and social interaction
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Per-diem, and Weekend hours available.
We offer Great Payment!