RNs & LPNs Job
RN/LPN (Trach & Vent )
Do you want to make a difference? Come join our team of caring and dedicated professionals. Golden Health Services, has immediate openings, and is seeking to hire experienced Homecare Nurses; (RNs & LPNs) to provide Private Duty Nursing (one on one care) to our client population in Philadelphia area. At Golden Health Services, we are committed to providing quality care to our clients in the home setting. Experiences in G-tube feeding, tracheostomy and ventilator care required. Flexible work hours, day and weekend work hours available.
Availability: Full time/ Part time/Per-diem
Responsibilities includes the following:
- Provide comprehensive nursing assessment and monitoring
- Provides nursing care and case management in accordance to the patient’s plan of care
- Medication administration
- Ventilator care, tracheostomy care, g-tube care, wound care, diabetic care.
- Coordination of patient’s care
- Communication with patient, family, and other health professionals.
- Provide teaching to patients and family.
- Emergency management.
Current and valid Pennsylvania RN/LPN license
Minimum of 1 year RN/LPN nursing experiences
Experience in home health care setting, trach and vent required
Current CPR Certification
Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation
Competitive Pay with Benefits package:
For Full-Time positions. Great supportive work environment.
For more information, contact Golden Health Services:
Phone: (215) 289-9005
Fax: (215) 289-9024