Private Duty Care:
Golden Health Services Inc. team of multi-disciplined professionals will provide quality care on a one to one basis to meet the changing medical needs of the client. Private duty can be provided to clients in the home, hospital, nursing home, assisted living or residential facilities.
You or your loved one may or may not have a need for skilled care. An initial evaluation is done by a Registered Nurse to determine the client’s need at no cost to you.
Private Duty Service may include:
- Nursing visits by a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Home Health Aide or companion.
- Nursing care to babies, children and adults that need specialized care like those on ventilator, tracheostomy, BIPAP, C-PAP, nebulizer treatments, wound care, enteral / parenterial feeds, continuous oxygen therapy and so on.
- Home support services such as laundry, light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping and errands.
- Medication call or visits.
- Visit by social worker for evaluation, counseling or referral.
Private duty services are not covered by Medicare or Medicaid. Golden Health Services staff can determine coverage through third-party insurance company or private payment.
A patient may choose any amount of care needed. Golden Health Services Inc. provide services up to 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Our goal is to provide quality healthcare services to maximize the patient’s level of independence and minimize the effects of illness and disability. Our Nursing coordinators will work as a team with the physician, patient / family and other healthcare professionals to coordinate and implement a total private duty nursing program.
All of our employees are properly screened, bonded, insured, appropriately licensed and trained to most optimally meet the needs of the client, they are adequately supervised.
For more information, call Golden Health Services Inc. at
(215) 289 9005
Contact us to request more information about our services.